Games with unique interesting concept

chetana

Credits
Hey guys,

I want to play game which has unique concept, good story and I should be able to play it from India. Has anyone of you come across such games with very different and interesting concept?

I was searching for games with interesting concept and have come across this article -
Interesting Games To Play Online

Has anyone of you played any of the game from this list. Please share your experience.

To the Moon but I didn't play it, just watched it... I could say the game was quite good especially of it's plot.

What systems do you have? I'd suggest Thomas Was Alone. Very quirky game with a good story.

I thought Luigi's Mansion was an interesting (and different) concept when it first came out on the GameCube from Nintendo. It's obviously been popular since they made Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for the 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch.

I thought Luigi's Mansion was an interesting (and different) concept when it first came out on the GameCube from Nintendo. It's obviously been popular since they made Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for the 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch.

I have gone through the game overview. It sounds interesting. I guess playing in multiplayer mode would make it more interesting but game is not there on android.

Back