Games you'd never be bored of?

I'll never get bored of Super Mario Sunshine (or any Mario game for that matter), Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl, Sonic Adventure 2 (especially), and Zelda games (primarily Wind Waker, which I've beaten five times so far, and Skyward Sword, which is amazingly awesome). At least, those were the ones I could name off the top of my head...

Thus far, I'd have to say Burnout Paradise and some of the retro games that I have through the Game Room on the XBox. What I've liked thus far with Forza 4 is that when/if I do get bored with some of the racing, I can go into the Vinyl Creator and do a lot in there. It's almost like two games in one.

I never get bored of a game (nor listening to music) .. But if it is about shooting, doing a lot of noise and getting exhausted, it is even better !! :)

Metroid,Castlevania, and Resident Evil games are the games i never get bored of.

I can play them over and over it still not get bored.

I could never get bored of Super Mario Bros (NES) and the Pokemon games (GBS, DS).
I've played them over and over and over. I will always be able to. Hell, I still do.
Legend of Zelda is another one that I could just keep playing.

Any of the games that stressed user generated content are the ones I never got bored of. 3D dot heroes, Little Big Planet, RPG maker, Figher maker, etc.

Games like that keep my attention.

Oblivion, because of modding, so its always a new experience, and Mount and Blade: Warband, also for the modding and also for its EPIC gameplay.

For me, my choice would be GTA IV! I've had the game the day it was released some 4 years ago? And till today, I just keep on playing it although I've already finished the game! There is just so much to do there. Drive-bys when I'm bored (only because no one is actually harmed in real life!), the thrill of being a mobster for once, bowling, pool, darts and all these mini side-quests are very realistic too! Driving around sometimes also reveals a random character for little missions that just keeps me coming back for more, trying to look for more of them. Playing with my friend on the party mode online is also great fun where we race, try to destroy each others cars etc. GTA IV is just pure fun. Can't wait for V!

Back