Gamestop Hires Reginald Fils-Aimé

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
Gamestop’s body is ready? Yes, you have read that title correctly, Gamestop, the local video game retailer has hired three new independent members to its Board of Directors. Those people being William “Bill” Simon and James “J.K.” Symancyk and former President of Nintendo of America, Reginald “Reggie” Fils-Aimé. William “Bill” Simon and James “J.K.” Symancyk. […]
Source

Continue reading...

Oh damn, I wonder how they brought Reggie onto this sinking ship?

Hopefully, Gamestop has a better future now that Reggie joins Gamestop.

I doubt he can do much, since he is apart of a board, its not like he can put many ideas into play.

Reggie has many fans, so he maybe able to convince some of his fans to shop at Gamestop rather than buy games at Wal-mart, Target, Bestbuy, and other stores.

Maybe he can start a weekly Twitch and YouTube stream where he play games which Gamestop sells, and what games are on sale.

Damn. Wasn't expecting this, but I'm not too surprised after taking it in for a min.

Late, but I didn't expect this in a million years. Like, Reggie working as part of GameStop's management? That's the weirdest career change after being Nintendo of America president, especially given how the guy seemingly retired just a year or so before. Wonder why he took on the job this time...

Late, but I didn't expect this in a million years. Like, Reggie working as part of GameStop's management? That's the weirdest career change after being Nintendo of America president, especially given how the guy seemingly retired just a year or so before. Wonder why he took on the job this time...

I hope he does explain why he jump on board.

I bet, Reggie is a fan of physical game stores, so he joined Gamestop which is the only big game stores which is left in the US and other countries.

that be bad if he is bored, hasn't been a year yet.

Some people are already getting bored staying at home during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Reggie may still feel Gamestop is a good brand which he don't want to see die like RadioShack, Toys R US and Sears.

Back