Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I thank you all for waiting, but the Gaming Latest forum app is now live!

Google Play Store Link: Gaming Latest Forum App - Apps on Google Play

Apple Store Link: ‎Gaming Latest Forum App

You can see instructions on how to use it here: How to use the GL Play and Apple Store Application

For right now, if you can post links (while obeying the rules of the site you are posting on) of the app around and get people to download it, I will be offering forum money credits for it. So please spread the word and hopefully make this forum a grand place to view both on mobile and PCs :grin:

Or you can get the PWA app here, an app that just shows the forum without a browser screen: Direct Link App to the forum for your mobile device

Last edited:
I can install it now! Will try it out a bit later and let you know how it is :)

I am finding the App on Play store a bit slow I am using it right now but loading time it takes like 10 seconds or a bit longer then that

I am finding the App on Play store a bit slow I am using it right now but loading time it takes like 10 seconds or a bit longer then that

Might have been the site at the time, for me its just a few seconds. Did you notice if the site was slow at the same time while using a browser or the other app version?

Might have been the site at the time, for me its just a few seconds. Did you notice if the site was slow at the same time while using a browser or the other app version?
The app the browser works fine it loads pretty fast on it.

Back