Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Browsing wayback machine, checking out old sites and figured I get a snap shot of the GL (GF back then) forum of how it was, ten years ago on this very day:

full

Nice pic.
Time flies...

Crazy to think that was 10 years ago! It's great to have the community still up and running. When did you make the move over to XF?

Could you post a link to the oldest known snapshot to the forum? I'm curious to know what forum ID 1 was! (Currently, the oldest surviving forum is "Important News & Updates" which uses forum ID 7! Nope, the earliest surviving forum is "Gaming Latest Errors" which apparently is an abandoned forum that uses ID 5!)

This is the oldest surviving thread (as well as post): Rain Animation (Which uses thread ID 22 and post ID 66)

This is the oldest surviving member: Demon_Skeith (Who uses member ID 1)
The second oldest surviving member is: ubertrance (Who uses member ID 2)

There you go! Isn't forum archeology fun?

Last edited:
Could you post a link to the oldest known snapshot to the forum? I'm curious to know what forum ID 1 was! (Currently, the oldest surviving forum is "Important News & Updates" which uses forum ID 7! Nope, the earliest surviving forum is "Gaming Latest Errors" which apparently is an abandoned forum that uses ID 5!)

This is the oldest surviving thread (as well as post): Rain Animation (Which uses thread ID 22 and post ID 66)

This is the oldest surviving member: Demon_Skeith (Who uses member ID 1)
The second oldest surviving member is: ubertrance (Who uses member ID 2)

There you go! Isn't forum archeology fun?

link is: forum.gamingforce.us feel free to go hunting :)

Ahh Taylor, our first GFX staff, miss them greatly.

And I really miss Ubertrance of the Uber Mods.

cm2 cm2 if you can find that screen shot in way back machine, you can scroll down on the shoutbox to see a very interesting plot discussion.

Gaming Latest looks nice 10 years ago. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Back