Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Figured the waiting has been long enough and I am happy to announce the shop and credits system in a beta mode of sorts since mostly this shop and credits system is very touchy in a sense.

So a quick rundown, the shop comes with the following features, inventory, bank, steal, trading and your credits transaction log.

First off, click on the shop tab itself in the navigation bar to see a list of things you can buy. There is a category list on the side to help narrow things down, please note at this time gift cards will come next month.

If you buy anything, you will find them in your inventory.

In the bank, you may store any credits you want. At this time there is no interest in building it up, but there will be in the future and also it will prevent the one below.

Steal, ohohohohoh, that's right! Be a bandit and steal anyone's credits here on GL! Even mine! Be warn, to fail means losing your own credits (I lost 10k on my own test run). You can buy items to help your chance or protect yourself in the shop. Please note I am still playing with percentage chances at this time. If you don't want to lose anything, toss it into the bank.

Trading, you can trade any items or money you wish with another member.

When you click on the items to buy, there is a number of forum enhancing items you can purchase, pretty much have everything out right now, but everything right now is a test run, so enjoy them and some tweaking may be needed.

I'm still tweaking the credits system, its very touchy compared to our last one. But I think I figured out the edit issue, also I'm going to set it that if anyone makes a super long post does get more credits. More on this soon.

Any questions, please post below. For now, time to get that arcade running.

Oh god... Stealing?
Yikes but that's really interesting... Great updates Demon skeith. I am gonna go and take a look at the new username style for credits.

Awesome idea and I'm definitely putting all of my credits into the bank. Can't wait for that interest to be enabled lol

Can the bank be robbed too though? lol How safe is Mr. Demon's bank I wonder.

Last edited:
So I just noticed my credits total is now -24,326 what's happening Mr. Demon, how can my credits be negative? last time it's 4,096 something. And if someone stole some credits from my wallet I haven't received any notification. Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Update: okay I have checked. It looks like there's a major credits bug if you edited a thread you created now:
zfdXrAL.jpg

So Mr. Demon could you please return my Wallet's credits to 4,096? Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Last edited:
So I guess it best not to edit posts and topics for the time being?

Indeed. Or in my case better not to post at all lol -24,320 I'm going to need ages to return my credits to even 0 , unless Mr. Demon's going to use his black magic....

Back