Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I don't know about you, but one of the main reasons I play videogames is because I don't like getting hit with things in real life. Soon, though, you'll be able to feel the virtual hittings on your body.

For only $189, you'll be able to own a 3rd Space vest that gives you the ability to feel the bullets, body-blows and beat-ups of games through pneumatics and voodoo.

"It was originally designed as a medical device," the vest's designer, surgeon Mark Ombrellaro told Yahoo while letting gamers try the vest at the E for All video game exposition in Los Angeles.

"To give medical exams via the Internet to prisoners, the elderly, those in rural communities and other isolated people."

Sure, Dr. Umbrella, sounds great. But we think it would be more fun to use the device for its original purpose and diagnose isolated people in rural communities. You could call the game Super Backwoods HillBilly Doctorin' Plus or something. Or, even better, for you virgin gamers, maybe a breast-feeling simulator? Bewbs, right? I'd play it. On my Wii.

link

I think that when gamers wear the vest, it feels like they're a part of the game and the action behind it.

Back