Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
With this revamp has come a lot of changes, so for the next few days or possibly weeks I will be entailing all the updates and info you guys will need to know. Again, REPORT ANY BUG(S) YOU FIND ASAP!

To start off, we have two new skins, GF darkness (dark skin, red and black) and GF Enlighten (light, blue, white and grey). There are still a few bugs with both skins but those will be hammered out soon enough. Just note with the red skin that the whole board and topic index lights up in red if there is any new replies.

Next the posting layout has changed a lot, for those of you who use wordpress, you may notice that the post reply screen immediately shows any formats you put on it. Not that you may have a problem right click and paste with this, so either use crtl + v or hit the toggle editing button which is a silver box in the upper left hand corner. Be aware what you past as if you copy url words, you will be pasting the words and link into the reply screen. You can use the easer next to the toggle edit to remove the formatting.

Just a reminder, you no longer need tags to insert videos like youtube. simply post the youtube link and it will embed it's self like magic.

I've upgraded the registration process, there is now a strength bar for when entering passwords. And you can now refer people to GF which will have big benefits. You can find the refer link for your account to the side blocks on the main board index.

I think we finally have the pass PM system fixed, so expect a test of that soon.

For now, the bouncy Xbox live mod is offline.

Any previous bugs for the links system should be fixed.

I changed the board names of Game Release Bulletin to Game Data Bulletin. I also changed the tech board to Gadget Hub.

That's all for now, I'll update soon with more info.

update,

Firefox 9 spell checker does not work with this IPB version, without having to reinstall user dictionary. Going back to FF 8 or before will fix the problem.

also, the inactive member mod is now finally working. If you are 100 days inactive, you will be emailed reminding you of this place. We don't want you to forget about us :)

update for today,

IP SEO has been updated to help bring in traffic.

The store has been updated, previous items had a proper price change. New items like change your user name or topic style has been added plus more.

Still working on skin issues for the custom skins and the arcade skin on the dark skin.

Reputation abilities have been fixed. you can find this option to the right of all posts.

Facebook like box readded, working on fixing the width issue.

still working on getting Xbox live app up and working (damn holiday weekend)

Still a lot of tweaking left to do.

Let me know how you guys are liking the changes thus far.

update on the skin front.

Well the custom skins haven't gone over as well as I had hoped. So I went out and did a little searching. I found the following:

Skyrim video game theme skin. It's a dark skin completely and nicely made on the skyrim video game. I need a logo made for this skin. (Contact me about that)

Minecraft video game theme skin. It's a light skin which looks a little odd but doesn't the game? Also need a logo. (contact me about that)

Finally ND4 Blue, a shooter type skin for FPS lovers. It's dark and blue, sure to be good for anyone. Also need a logo. (contact me about that)

Custom skins along with mobile skin are still up.

I've added some new profile fields.

I added country flag

(and for the love of god I have no idea why this wasn't added sooner)

I added PSN ID, 3DS friend code, and Xbox live tag. (did I forget anything else?)
Fucking steam.

Back