Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! GTA, battle field 4, batman or Ghosts for your fall game? And new updates on the GF boards.

First off, I like to announce Marc as member of the month! For his posts and behind the scene work for GF. He has done much for this site and as such I'm proud to make him MotM!

Just a reminder of our two contests, GTA V and Xenoblade contest. Great prizes for those who can win. So tell your friends and spread the word!

I'm pleased to announce that forum activity has been increasing, our daily member amount online has increased from 15-20+ to 22-25+! Keep up the advertising and activity everyone :)

I am happy to announce that I cleaned up the GF smilies a bit, mostly clean out a bunch of old ones that weren't in use from the ACP side. I also added these:

:$$$: :awesome: :heaven: :angry: :wtf: :fistpump: :gamerage: :cry: :no: :yahoo: ;) :bow: :playing:

I'm happy to add a few gaming ones such as the rage and playing one. I hope to add more, if you know of some gaming ones let me know.

I like to apologize again for the downtime he had this past month. Some data was lost but this shouldn't happen again.

I now need GF member input on two things, PLEASE READ THIS AND REPLY!

First thing, what are your thoughts about GF hosting a section where you can sell your video game stuff? In the section you the members can either sell or set up an auction for any gaming only items to sell to other GF members. If you are a high ranking GF member the process of doing this is free, but if you are low ranking you will need to pay 1-3$ dollars per month to place items for sale, I believe this is cheaper than ebay. Be assured all money will be put towards advertising GF which in turn gets views for your selling item.

GF won't be responsible if any deal goes bad, I will try and assure the member if honest on their end and if someone goes back on the deal I can only offer that they will be banned and will spread the word around on them. This is just a rough concept idea, a more detail one will be written up if there is a general interest.

Second idea, Gamingforce clan. I really like to get a GF clan going in most games if possible. I plan to try and set up a better presence in the up coming CoD ghost game. But a clan does not thrive from one game alone, if you like to fully support a GF clan, see this board please. I am looking for help, hints tricks and anything else you can offer.

I am also still looking for feedback on this. So give it a read.

That does it for this update, as the leafs turn color and the weather gets cooler I wish you all a happy and safe Autumn and a candy filled Halloween. 

Since the last update, GF currently has 115,509 posts and has made 2,096 posts since last update and our current member count is 1,697 and we've gain 17 members since last update.

-DS :cool:

Congrats Marc for begin the Member of the months. Good luck with your new forums section. It great to see a Video Games Market Place here.

Sell/sell spot: No problem with that at all. The junky part about it is I'm in Canada so it's a nightmare. Go to the mail place, find out how much it costs to ship, package it, ship it, and it gets expensive, but I would still be using that part of the forum as much as I can. You should take note that if you do add this that people should only make 1 topic for "wanted" if you are allowing that or you'll have 40 topics from one single person saying "I want this".
Overall it's not a practical thing that people should buy/sell from but it will be used here anyway.

Gamingforce clan: You are over 6yrs late on this. Haha, this should've been here since the beginning. Brother. I'll head over to the forum with a suggestion or two.

Back