Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! Time to CoD and Smash this month, And new updates on the GF forums.

MotM!

First off, to kick this off, is member of the month! Which goes to our own Vice Admin Martin! For his tons of posts on the forum, congrats martin :)

Contest

Next, congrats to ManEaterBug for winning GF's Halloween contest.

This will most likely be the last contest for the forum this year.

GF's Youtube

Next, Smashing up our Youtube page. As you know (or should know) Super Smash Bros for the Wii U is coming out this month on Nov 21st for NA and I fully plan to get it along with a game capture device to record gameplay. I hope to use this gameplay in order to funnel traffic from youtube to GF, but before that I need a few things.

1st, any tips on getting a game capture device. See this topic.

2nd, I need any recommendations for a HDMI splitter as my tv will reach its limit by adding the Wii U. See this topic.

3rd, I need some kind of video intro to GF posted videos. Nothing fancy or long, simple animations and music. If you or know of someone who can help, let me know here or via PM.

Different Blog?

It has come to my attention this month that our wordpress, which only has the bare basics on it, is taking up a good amount of resources on our hosting. We hit CPU usage limit one day from me just making one post. So I'm looking for any ideas on blogs to continue hosting GF original news content.

Our Future

I like to thank everyone for voting in this poll:

http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/73889-gf-future-poll-1

which is currently tied 3 to 3. So I like more members to vote if you haven't already. Another future poll will be posted shortly.

Finally, IPB 4 is entering beta stage. Hopefully late this month we can start testing GF on Xen vs full release of IPB 4.

Well that's it for this update, keep up the great posting everyone!

We currently have 138,537 Posts and 1,448 members. In the last month we gain 1,663 posts and 14 new members!

-DS :cool:

Thanks for another great month, glad I could get MOTM. Congratulations to the winner of the Halloween contest too. It was a very fun idea.

Back