Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
A new month! Nearly Christmas time! And the last new updates for GF for the year 2014.

I like to wish everyone a happy coming holidays, please be safe and careful while shopping and traveling and see you all next year! May you all get great games for gifts this month.

MotM!

First off, to kick this off, is member of the month! Which goes to Claraviolet for her great many posts! Congrats!

Why you quiet DS?

Yeah, so school has been really busy for me this last month, and even more so the next two weeks. So my posting may suffer more than it has, but I do check on daily for gaming news and such.

My focus right now is to pass this: Comptia A+ which I took today and missed by 20 points (FFFUUUUUUUUUU!), so I will be busy for a bit yet.

GF's Youtube

As promised in the last update, I have focused our youtube channel with uploads of smash bros for Wii U! I have a good amount on there right now. Go check them out.  As with the above update, school has cut short my time to play smash, I've mostly been playing Destiny as that allows me more time to study between matches. Will do more uploads this weekend hopefully.

Other Social Sites

GF does have a twitter and FB as well, but I lack the time to keep them fully managed. Like to help? Let me know here or in a PM.

Blog Future?

As we move forward with our future plans, I may get rid of the blog for now for something else and easier. Not sure yet and looking for suggestions. I mainly like some kind of portal for a quick overview of the site that isn't resource heavy.

Our Future

IPB has really been slow in getting IPB 4 out of beta, once that happens we can start testing the future forum software of GF. Hopefully in January.

I'll be posting another future poll soon, skin color selection this time!
Well that's it for this update, keep up the great posting everyone!

We currently have 141,540 Posts and 1,471 members. In the last month we gain 3,003 posts and 23 new members!

-DS :cool:

Who the heck is Clara? haha, just kidding.

Why you quiet DS?

Yeah, so school has been really busy for me this last month, and even more so the next two weeks. So my posting may suffer more than it has, but I do check on daily for gaming news and such.
We will forgive you when you post a picture of yourself as opposed to hiding out for years. I have not forgotten.  :thumbsup:

AidsorHIV said:
Who the heck is Clara? haha, just kidding.

We will forgive you when you post a picture of yourself as opposed to hiding out for years. I have not forgotten.  :thumbsup:

This indeed.

Congrats clara! Another great month

Sorry for the super late reply...

Err....I am a woman :(

Anyway,thanks guys.I am really glad to be here :grin:

Back