Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month, we are closer to spring and E3 2012 and new things at the Gamingforce forums.

To kick off this update, I have put up a new advertising sig for the forum which is a Dynamic Signature. Check out more info here.

Don't forget about the huge contest going on! Top prize is one free video game item of your choice.

Due to popular demand, I have put up a quicker login box for the forum.

I am proud to announce that the skin, Deviant 3 has returned! Check it out in the drop down skin selector in the bottom left hand corner.

Bug fixes:

it has come to my attention a image has been missing from the shoutbox, this has been resolved.

If you know of any other forum bugs, please report immediately to the bug board with as much info as possible and screenshots are most helpful.

I am looking for people to help write articles for our website/blog. I have placed ads on the website and we have gotten some money from this. But I have not the time to get articles up everyday and our traffic for the website is good so daily articles would boost traffic and possibly revenue. If you help out with the article writing, I will pay you with the money we get from the ads. So if you like to write articles and get payed, PM me please.

I recently had a review done on the forum, check it out.

That is all for the GF news.

Starting with this month's updates, I will now start posting statics from google analytics:

Traffic:
feb2012traffic.png

content:
feb12content.png

Audience:
feb12adience.png

I'll be back next month to announce more. Just so you know, this year will mark 5 years that I've been running gamingforce.us! That milestone will hit in august. Expect something nice on that month.

And since our last update, currently we have a total of 64,750 posts and 959 members. In this past month we made a total of 1,391 posts. and got 16 new members!

-DS :cool:

Back