Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month, IT'S BLAZING OUTSIDE! and new things at the Gamingforce forums.

Seriously, it's hot outside *sweats.* and makes me happy to be inside playing video games. On to the news, big month for the GF forums both with news and activity.

E3 2012 was a complete success here drawing in many members and posts and the contests that came with it did just as well. My thanks to you all for coming to GF for your E3 needs.

I like to welcome ToCool74 as GF's newest mod. He's been doing a great job around here and I hope you all are enjoying his posts :)

This past month we have achieved over 1000 members! Thank you everyone for joining up!

The arcade got a update this past month, you can read details here. I've also started a personal mission for the arcade, it's my goal to upload a new arcade game everyday! If I can keep up with this we will have 365 new games a year from now :)

I've made some changes to the general gaming boards, you can read details here.

Now I've been getting requests to offer more shards here on the forum. This is what I have come up with.

Get 1000 shards per active referral. (They need to make one post)

Get 5000 shards per 5 arcade high scores that you have held for 7 days, get 30,000 shards per 25 high scores that you have held for 7 days, get 450,000 shards per 50 high scores that you have held for 7 days.

So it works like this, lets say I have five high scores in the arcade on five different games which nobody has taken in the last 7 or more days. In exchange for getting those deleted you will get the shard amount. Also, you can not keep going after the same games time after time.

A item will appear in the store soon which you can use to steal shards from others. Will it be worth the price?

That's all I got for now, there will be a topic posted later to refer to about getting shards.

A contest will be held very soon to win a copy of (or money amount for) Kingdom hearts 3D for the 3DS handheld. Keep a eye out for it.

Later this month, most likely towards the end. I will be performing a software upgrade which will bring new features, make the forums more mobile friendly, and improve things. The forum will be down for the night when that finally happens. I'll announce more stuff later.

Now some SEO:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/neoedGF/traffic712.png

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/neoedGF/overview712.png

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/neoedGF/content712.png

Anyways that's about it, Keep active and look out for the kingdom hearts contest to win a free game!

And since our last update, currently we have a total of 75,038 posts and 1,118 members. In this past month we made a total of 5,295 posts. and got 123 new members! That is a lot, why couldn't it be E3 every month?

-DS B)

DS, if it was E3 every month, you would be giving us at least $300. lol Also, the Arcade shard thing can be pretty sporadic, but it could work, so I will aim for the 450,000 shards, but how will I remember every single one of the games I have played? And can't wait until the Kingdom Hearts 3D contest. The game is so close!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Cool updates.

I had fun watching the other contest outcomes so I look forward to this one as well.

All good news, good to hear it...

With growth like this we'll be so active we won't know what to do with ourselves.....

Contests really help activity, so if there is a contest every month, and more of a motivation to get those point cards form the shop, forum activity will greatly increase.

Back