General Chat Thread

Been busy as hell the past couple of months. Finally got some down time but have been sick all week :/ Looking forward to working on the review for Dragon Quest Heroes next month, though. Got a collector's edition coming to me in the mail! Hurray for my blue slime plushie I've always wanted! HUZZAH!

Dragon Quest / Warrior is my favorite game series since I got the first game free with Nintendo Power as a kid, so I'm really excited because this game has all of the features of every DQ and DQ spin-off combined and a lot of my favorite main characters playable in a Dynasty Warriors battle system with RPG elements! :grin: It is like a plethora of awesome blended into a latté of "I can't wait"!

Been busy as hell the past couple of months. Finally got some down time but have been sick all week :/ Looking forward to working on the review for Dragon Quest Heroes next month, though. Got a collector's edition coming to me in the mail! Hurray for my blue slime plushie I've always wanted! HUZZAH!

Dragon Quest / Warrior is my favorite game series since I got the first game free with Nintendo Power as a kid, so I'm really excited because this game has all of the features of every DQ and DQ spin-off combined and a lot of my favorite main characters playable in a Dynasty Warriors battle system with RPG elements! :grin: It is like a plethora of awesome blended into a latté of "I can't wait"!
I've been busy as well, so I haven't been online much at all. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things soon. I'm online today because my boss gave me a few days off and I'll be back at work on Thursday & Friday, then off again for a few days.

It's going okay here at the moment. Wish I had more time though, it feels like I have way too many things to do and way too little time to do them in.

It's going okay here at the moment. Wish I had more time though, it feels like I have way too many things to do and way too little time to do them in.
Same here. Picked up a romantic life and a social life that occupy my time now and the former is a lot more complex than I'm implying lol you'll see me more in October, I promise. Got that review for Dragon Quest Heroes I'll be doing. The pre-order is already confirmed and paid for so my collector's edition is on the way the day before release or however so it arrives on release day. VERY excited for my slime plushy and charm / lanyard :grin: Can't wait until it arrives!

Could be better, been a bit too busy for the site. But it'll get more active soon, I think.

Back