General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this lol mermaid Chun-Li
ELlIQiQ.jpg

I feel some people don't give horror films a try, so they never know if they don't like them or do not like them.
They also feel that fear isn't good for the body
I have heard someone saying that the chemicals released in our body due to extreme fear are not at all good.

They also feel that fear isn't good for the body
I have heard someone saying that the chemicals released in our body due to extreme fear are not at all good.

That's interesting. I never knew that fear releases Chemicals.

But, I feel watching horror movies can also make people happy, so horror movies can improve people's lives with happyness.

That's interesting. I never knew that fear releases Chemicals.

But, I feel watching horror movies can also make people happy, so horror movies can improve people's lives with happyness.
May be so.
But most of the people are either afraid of nightmares or afraid of these chemicals. Whatever the reason is, they are avoiding the horror movies :(

May be so.
But most of the people are either afraid of nightmares or afraid of these chemicals. Whatever the reason is, they are avoiding the horror movies :(

I feel fake news and strong opinions from members on social networks, blogs, and other types of websites where people can freely post their opinions maybe spreading reasons to not watch horror films, and to be afraid of horror films, halloween, witchcraft + wizards, and some religions.

A lot of people on social networks may mostly make friends with people with similar interests and personalities, so they may end up believing horror films are bad for them if they are mostly friends with people who dislike horror films.

I feel fake news and strong opinions from members on social networks, blogs, and other types of websites where people can freely post their opinions maybe spreading reasons to not watch horror films, and to be afraid of horror films, halloween, witchcraft + wizards, and some religions.

A lot of people on social networks may mostly make friends with people with similar interests and personalities, so they may end up believing horror films are bad for them if they are mostly friends with people who dislike horror films.
o_O That's fascinating
I really don't get why they need to spread fake news like that. I am interested in witchcraft and all but my mom made me promise that I wouldn't touch that stuff ever. What a pity.

o_O That's fascinating
I really don't get why they need to spread fake news like that. I am interested in witchcraft and all but my mom made me promise that I wouldn't touch that stuff ever. What a pity.

I think criminals mostly spread fake news for promoting their bad websites or to scam people of their money by selling fake things like fake medicine which can be harmful if eaten.

Unfortunately, I feel most of my family members don't like Witchcraft, so they may tell me not to buy witch themed clothing and decorations for Halloween which look interesting. I feel they maybe superstitious.

I think criminals mostly spread fake news for promoting their bad websites or to scam people of their money by selling fake things like fake medicine which can be harmful if eaten.

Unfortunately, I feel most of my family members don't like Witchcraft, so they may tell me not to buy witch themed clothing and decorations for Halloween which look interesting. I feel they maybe superstitious.
I do agree
They care for us too much, to let go of those superstitions and sometimes we need to make that compromise as well.

Saw a nice Blaze fanart:
9G4ldgw.jpg

I have been watching a lot of movies these days.
Looks like I am a little addicted in that aspect and I really need to manage my time better

Read this lol:

P1IiKhA.png

Saw this video of a day of a salary woman's life in japan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back