General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone. Finally able to start my driving lessons again this Monday so I'm looking forward to that!

Just finished my work week. Busy because it is was compressed due to the holiday tomorrow. What's everyone doing to celebrate the 4th of July? Any fun plans over the weekend for those in the US?

Happy Fourth of July to members in the US, and I hope you guys have a nice weekend.

Been quite busy today and I still managed to keep all the main work until the evening. Haven't played much on the PS4 either so hopefully I can find some time for that before I go to sleep

Read this from CBR:

G1vZbNG.jpg

MCFIg2i.jpg

A Japanese Pokémon Secret Super Battle No. 1 Trainer card sold for a record-breaking $90K at a recent auction.

The Secret Super Battle No. 1 Trainer hologram promo Trainer trading card, of which only seven exist, was sold at a public auction of comic and comic art held by Heritage Auctions. It is one of the rarest and most sought-after Pokémon cards in the world. This individual card was graded Gem Mint 10, meaning it is in the best condition of any card offered at the auction.

The card was released in the late '90s. Those that owned such a card gained preferential entrance to a secret Pokémon card tournament in the summer of 1999. In order to find out the location of the tournament, players had to win such a card in one of several regional tournaments.

DO you get one of those day that you want to do something but your brain is dead and can't think LOL

My head hurts again.
I am too tired of all the heavy work I have been doing. Ugh....I need a vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back