General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I am flying a F-15c Eagle, now if I am from Russia a much higher probability would be for me to fly Russian Planes instead lol and thus I told you to watch my air to air combat video.

Dude I am flying a F-15c Eagle, now if I am from Russia a much higher probability would be for me to fly Russian Planes instead lol and thus I told you to watch my air to air combat video.

220px-Planes_FilmPoster.jpeg

I don't know wth is a f-15c eagle.

1520558819094.jpg

Anyway I got curious have you fly with airbuses in other sims (if there is?) ? :p

220px-Planes_FilmPoster.jpeg

I don't know wth is a f-15c eagle.

1520558819094.jpg

Anyway I got curious have you fly with airbuses in other sims (if there is?) ? :p

LOL it seems a fellow Man of Culture needs some education on Fighter Planes, don't compare my baby with some flying "junk" and I don't fly "junks" like Airbuses lol Now This is the sexy F-15c Eagle:
1920px-F-15%2C_71st_Fighter_Squadron%2C_in_flight.JPG

F-15C_AIM-9_AIM-120_m02006120700063.jpg

Usually armed with Onboard M61A1 Vulcan 6-barrel Rotary cannon, 940 rounds and Missiles:
LbTlSKC.jpg

BfDGeHe.jpg

xyb9JEA.png

4oOJ7Zm.jpg

3IcyNFo.jpg

Last edited:
LOL it seems a fellow Man of Culture needs some education on Fighter Planes, don't compare my baby with some flying "junk" and I don't fly "junks" like Airbuses lol Now This is the sexy F-15c Eagle:
1920px-F-15%2C_71st_Fighter_Squadron%2C_in_flight.JPG

F-15C_AIM-9_AIM-120_m02006120700063.jpg

Usually armed with Onboard M61A1 Vulcan 6-barrel Rotary cannon, 940 rounds and Missiles:

I only understand the half, like the speed and such, a bit on arm. :p

I only understand the half, like the speed and such, a bit on arm. :p

Good, that's a start. To be expected from a fellow man of culture.

A very tiring day.
I can't wait to get some quality rest today. Hopefully I would feel refreshed

Just read from Siliconera on Mega Man 11 getting a one off manga:

rockman11manga2_thumb.jpg

rockman11manga3_thumb.jpg

CoroCoro announced recently that it is partnering with Capcom for a one-off Mega Man 11 manga that will be written and drawn by Ryo Takamisaki, who also drew the Mega Man NT Warrior manga for the Battle Network series of Mega Man games.

Sega's new Headquarters in Tokyo got a new nice cafe/canteen in the building, saw some pics of nice looking sega's in-house dishes, from dualshockers:
SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-38.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-40.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-42.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-43.jpg

New Persona 5 Curry? lol
SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-44.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-45.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-46.jpg

SegaSammy-Headquarters-2018-47.jpg

Sega Sammy had announced that it would centralize its various teams scattered in the Tokyo area. The move will be complete by October, and around 6500 employees will work in the new headquarters.

The journalists were able to visit many places in the building such as:
  • The main reception desk.
  • Various open-space offices.
  • Conferences rooms for visitors’ use.
  • “The Harbor”, an area reproducing a naval town’s atmosphere, mainly for guests’ use.
  • “Sega History”, a museum-like area for Sega games and hardware.
  • “Sammy World”, same as the above but for Sammy products.
  • The “Lighthouse”, a huge event hall which can accommodate up to 500 people.
  • “Tunnel Tokyo”, a shared work-space with a relaxed atmosphere.
  • “Journey’s Canteen”, a cafeteria where 2000 people could technically eat at the same time. It also serves alcohol after 6pm, and includes a recreation space with video games, a billiard and a library.

Sega's new Headquarters in Tokyo got a new nice cafe/canteen in the building, saw some pics of nice looking sega's in-house dishes, from dualshockers:

New Persona 5 Curry? lol

Sega Sammy had announced that it would centralize its various teams scattered in the Tokyo area. The move will be complete by October, and around 6500 employees will work in the new headquarters.

• “The Harbor”, an area reproducing a naval town’s atmosphere, mainly for guests’ use.
  • “Journey’s Canteen”, a cafeteria where 2000 people could technically eat at the same time. It also serves alcohol after 6pm, and includes a recreation space with video games, a billiard and a library.

That curry won't fill me.

New Persona 5 Curry? lol

とても美味しそう!(;´Д`)

The switch from August to September is quite major; going from extreme heat to lots of cold weather, and going from a tourist colony to a Japanese metropolis.
I believe I even caught a cold during the night for not cutting aircon (it was always on last month because heat made it impossible to sleep back then).

Yeah it's hard to sleep when the weather is hot.

Train Tickets for the disabled? Why White Backed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back