General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above: "what people think how was great battle in world war 2".
Below: "reality of great battle in world war 2".

aee9981a-s.jpg

I see.

Just saw this lol donate some blood for dracula and you can see the first episode of season 2 early.
dracula01.jpg

b7ac83aa309453c7-600x400.jpg

Saw some Mai Shiranui trailer complete with PLOT lol

Tried out the DCS F/A-18 Hornet early access for a bit, Carrier Take Off:
8P6ZwxD.png

ZbcZreH.png

Just did some Carrier Landing with the F/A-18c Hornet early access and recorded it. Carrier Landing is more difficult than normal landing coz you have to land on a narrow, short moving runway, the carrier:

Looks like first episode of season 2 Castlevania is focusing on Dracula and his court and introducing bulk of new characters.
castlevania.jpg

Just saw this comic lol jokes aside Radiant Historia is definitely one of the best jrpgs around.
njenkuudfblgehpm5pqw.png

Second Season first fight scene:

Just saw this cool breath of the wild fan remix song using only the sound and music files of the game:

Just saw this cool breath of the wild fan remix song using only the sound and music files of the game:
I'm in love with this. Actually, I found something similar in 2014 while I was going to college. I had a class at 10AM and my next class wasn't until 6PM so I went to the library to study/do homework, or watch Youtube and I ended up finding this gem.

I wish they'd remake it with BotW stuff added, but this video kind of gives me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back