General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate the heat from time to time, I would love some sunshine over here in the UK again. It's been a bit dull with all the cloudy weather recently.

It would be nice that there is more wind during the summer, so it feels cooler from a cool breeze.

Good night.

We are going to move again.
Moving everything is such a pain...ugh....I wanna magically move everything into my new house.

Moving everything is such a pain...ugh....I wanna magically move everything into my new house.

I know the pain.

I wish I have stronger muscles, so I can move more things at once. The cost of moving things can also be very expensive when hiring movers.

I've been lifting weights myself and doing push ups to up my weight capabilities.

I want to start lifting weights in the future since it looks like one of the few forms of exercises which I can do indoors, and by myself. I also want to be stronger since lifting a lot of grocery bags full of things can get heavy at times.

Finally I gave in and purchased a grab box from amiami.
Shipping cost is too much and I had to pay for EMS which is the only option available ;_;

It's raining again.
Ugh... I don't like rains anymore. They are just annoying as they are very frequent

Hey there! Just scrolled down the posts you're leaving here, guys, and wanted to say that the atmosphere is very cozy :) I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun here! Hi from Poland!

Hey there! Just scrolled down the posts you're leaving here, guys, and wanted to say that the atmosphere is very cozy :) I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun here! Hi from Poland!
Hi Sandra.
It's good to see new people and it's a very friendly community. Feel free to post anything you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back