General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice. The past weekend was meant to be a relaxing one for me and it was fun but way too short. Now it's back to the normal world with a large amount of work to do.
Yikes me too
I was on a vacation for four days and I really want to experience that all over again xD

Indeed. Though with the see through you can see the dust buildup too lol

I never noticed that part, but we kept our stuff mostly clean.

Though does let you see if any bugs get in, a worry I always have with my stuff.

Though does let you see if any bugs get in, a worry I always have with my stuff.
tiny spiders getting in? lol

Bugs can be creepy.
I really don't like when I see them and I am not afraid of them for the record! Just grossed out by them xD

We finally got some snow in London but unfortunately, there isn't much and it already looks like it's melting :(

The snow didn't even settle where I am in London. Which is disappointing, I see all these snowman pictures on social media and what not and kinda wish we'd have that kind of snowfall here at some point.

My head hurts a lot
If only I can opt for a long leave, I will be able to do it in a heartbeat.

The snow didn't even settle where I am in London. Which is disappointing, I see all these snowman pictures on social media and what not and kinda wish we'd have that kind of snowfall here at some point.
I didn't even get to enjoy what little snow we had because by the time I was ready to go out, everyone had already ruined it :tearsofjoy:

Just saw these future state comic pics, Bruce Wayne The Batman is now dead again in the comics:
bzHgE8g.jpg

HSgOwcE.jpg

Evening everyone. Had a pretty good day today. My investment in GameStop along with the other idiots at WallStreetBets has gone pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back