Get your Shiny Suicune now! (Events are over)

Porkman

Forum veteran, previously DSU/N3DSC Staff
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The legendary Trio based off of the latest Pokemon movie are being distributed over wifi in America/Europe now. These were only previously obtainable at local Gamestop stores. If you're reading this for the first time then you've already missed the Raikou event. Well they are now giving out Entei over wifi. Soon they will be distributing Suicune. Get em while you can. This event can be obtained in any Gen 4 Pokemon game with Mystery Gift. (Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver)

shiny_Beasts.jpg

America:
Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

Europe:

Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011​

Last edited by a moderator:
wi-fi broken... :squint:

Getting Entei now as I type this, and I already have Raikou. I really want Suicune the most though.

Edit: WHAT??? Outta room for WonderCards??? Fine than... *Takes out SoulSilver in extreme disgust and turns on Pearl*

Edit 2: HA! *Gets Entei on Pearl and trades over to SoulSilver for the time being*

Getting Entei now as I type this, and I already have Raikou. I really want Suicune the most though.

Edit: WHAT??? Outta room for WonderCards??? Fine than... *Takes out SoulSilver in extreme disgust and turns on Pearl*

Edit 2: HA! *Gets Entei on Pearl and trades over to SoulSilver for the time being*

You can erase your wonder cards ya know. Click on "Check Cards".

I never got the point of shiny pokemon
dry.gif

Oddly enough...Suicune is being given out now,even though Serebii says that it gets distributed on the 21st of February..It can't be timezones as this happened around around 8pm when I realized it was being distributed. Odd....maybe the US date has changed...maybe they messed up.

Well, enjoy the event.

Oddly enough...Suicune is being given out now,even though Serebii says that it gets distributed on the 21st of February..It can't be timezones as this happened around around 8pm when I realized it was being distributed. Odd....maybe the US date has changed...maybe they messed up.

Well, enjoy the event.
You should change the title

I think you have to go into full editor on the first post.

Topic title has been edited to display new event.

Thanks a lot, guys.

Well, enjoy the event.

Yeah, they did the same thing with Entei. I didn't realize we could get the legendary trio through wifi until it was the last day for Raikou and I ended up receiving Entei instead even though his event didn't start till the next day.

Yeah, they did the same thing with Entei. I didn't realize we could get the legendary trio through wifi until it was the last day for Raikou and I ended up receiving Entei instead even though his event didn't start till the next day.

Good, I didn't want a Suicune that was given a day earlier by mistake because it would look un-legit.

Also, for anyone in the US. Celebi is being distributed via wireless download at local Gamestop stores. I'm not sure how long this will be...so don't miss out. It's the only LEGIT way to receive a Celebi....period.

Celebi_Movie_Event.png

Get CELEBI at Local Gamestop stores NOW!

Meh I already have the shiny event celebi to activate the secret in Heartgold and Soulsilver.

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300459315' post='15569']
Meh I already have the shiny event celebi to activate the secret in Heartgold and Soulsilver.
[/quote]

That's great...but this topic is old now ya know...did you see when I posted the info?

EDIT:also if it's shiny, you are a liar. The legit event is not shiny. Shiny Celebi's are hacked.

Back