Getting more RAM for my computer

well here my results of adding more RAM:

I got everything unhooked and took it over to my kitchen table I opened it up only to see a bunch of dust in (the dark thick grimly stuff) so after cleaning it out as best as I could with my compressed air I started to install my RAM. I look for the slot to install my RAM and I dropped a few F bombs because a bunch of wires were in the way. after adjusting the wires and moving a belt around I messed with trying to get it in and after a few minutes I got it in.

So I finished it off by cleaning out a little more dust then I looked at my thumb to see a little skin cut and it started to bleed and it was a dark with dust, so I had to run to the bathroom to get that clean up and bandaided.

So I return and finish cleaned it up and put the casing back on and got it back to the computer desk and hooked everything up. After praying to computer god that my comp would work I turned it on and it booted up fine (after getting a message saying that memory in slot A was different size then slot B and performance won't be it's best) and now everything is running at top speed and my firefox and vista look 10 times better now with the RAm. Now I currently got 1.50GB worth of RAM.

So I like to thank all those who helped me with this.

P.s. typing with a bandaid on my thumb sucks :squint:

QUOTE (NBK*Twitch @ July 15, 2009 11:59 am) It seems you had hell getting the ram installed lmao.
one could say that to be true, but in the end my comp is working better then what it started out to be.

hell, my vista looks better now then what it did when I first started my computer. So I feel like I got ripped off when I bought my comp.

Back