Getting Nintendo Video Instead Of Youtube

Crow

Awards
Credits
State Your Opinion On How You Feel And Why You Think Nintendo Chose To Do This

My opinion is this...
http://www.youtube.com <-- see that? It's YouTube. You can view this site, and watch some videos on your PC, Mac, or whatever. So, why the heck is it SO necessary for it to be on the 3DS? Apart from, as I've said before, "OMG luk mommy i have uchewb on mah 3ds omg!"
We don't NEED YouTube on the 3DS, when you already have YouTube on the PC. I the constant complainers stop expecting the 3DS to be the world's most powerful multi-media dervice. It's a game system. They should just be glad we have a browser at all, or a video service.
Seriously, if you want to use YouTube, use a PC, or whatever. 3DS doesn't have Flash or HTML5? Well, the world is over now. The Browser on the 3DS was mainly created so you could look up walkthroughs from sites like GameFAQs etc, and to browse sites with that format which some of you MAY remember, infact, I'm using it now. It's called text... it was NOT designed for freaking watching "Robotnik's Pingas Machine 3D", or to play [insert well known Flash game here].

Seriously, what does everyone want?
A 50 inch 3D screen at 4320p (Ultra HD), with a 22.2 surround sound system, with 20 Gigabytes of RAM, and a 5 terabyte hard drive, with a 100 hour battery life, and graphics that make the Crytek's graphics engines look worse than that of an Atari 2600 game, capable of running at over 5000 frames per second?

Well this is my opinion. Or in short... I don't care. I'm not really THAT bothered that we can't watch YouTube on our 3DS. What's the big deal anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care, since I get neither of them.

honestly just like TUK said, if you really want to watch youtube, just go on the computer. Most likely it will be faster at loading/searching the videos, its not the big of a deal at all. i mean sure it be cool if they had it on the 3ds but im not going to complain about it not being on it. you can just look it up else where, its not a hard task in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's NOT Nintendo being lazy, it's Nintendo being necessary. It's not necessary for flash to be in. You don't NEED fucking flash. USE YOUR STUPID FUCKING COMPUTER IF YOU WANT FLASH!

iPhones don't have Flash, they have HTML5. Big difference.
smile.gif

Well I don't think YouTube is necessary, but I think it would be cool (not necessary, cool) to have a HTML5-based YouTube app that allows 3D videos to be played, but we don't need 2D videos. Just use your smartphone, your iPod, your computer, etc.
In short: YouTube is unnecessary but a 3D YouTube app would be cool.
smile.gif

My point. It would be cool if YouTube was on the 3DS, but people are so obssessed with stupid iPhones and crap, that people actually refuse to buy a 3DS because it has no YouTube... hello? Guess what? It plays games.

No they're not. Nintendo 3DS is a gaming device... Smartphones are... smartphones. They are NOT handheld gaming devices.

Also, 99% of all smartphone games are shovelware.

Do Smartphones have Mario Kart 7, or Super Mario 3D Land, or Kid Icarus: Uprising, or whatever? No.

But smartphones do have NOVA, Angry Birds, Zillions of racing games including Fast and Furious and Need for Speed, and literally thousands of other downloadable games and other types of apps. People want to have all of there electronic devices packed into one device, and most smart phones give them that.

Back