Gex Remaster

It's tail time!

Kinda never got to play this one but it's funny and neat.

It's tail time!

Kinda never got to play this one but it's funny and neat.
You should give it a try or maybe watch a playthrough of it.

If you like late 80's/early 90's humor.. you will have a ton of laughs :grin:.

Didn’t know Gex still had a following.

I remember the series having a meh reception, but I guess if Bubsy of all mascots can come back, then I guess anyone could…

Now that is a game that definitely deserves a remaster or full blown remake.

You can get a used copy for PS1 as low as 40 bucks, but it does seem to be going up. I recall it being as cheap as 30 about a year ago.

I've got it via PS3 PSN, but the game has not aged well.

Can they remake Legend of Dragoon to actually be good?

Only if they get a team that can show it the love it needs.

Gex was alright but there were definitely better platformers around at the time. I did love the Austin 3:16 artwork back in the day though. Maybe I'll pick this up when it's down in price.

How did I live all my 56 years and now know about Gex? I only recently found about these games about a month ago!

As for the OP, will they have games available on PS2? We still have our old console in the basement, so I think it'd be fun to check it out. What will be the approximate cost too, do you know?

How did I live all my 56 years and now know about Gex? I only recently found about these games about a month ago!

As for the OP, will they have games available on PS2? We still have our old console in the basement, so I think it'd be fun to check it out. What will be the approximate cost too, do you know?
You can play the reverse compatible Playstation 1 game Gex 1, 2, and 3 at a relatively cheap price in used condition.

Back