Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome GF members and guests alike to Gamingforce's big contest of the year which was planned and formed together by Demon_skeith and AidsorHIV! This contest is designed to last a few months which will require you, the members, to gather enough points to claim the big prize. Members, referrals and staff can join this contest, and whether they start late or early, everyone has a fair enough chance to win. In the past, GF has given away a Wii U and now we are proud to give away bigger prizes to help the forum grow larger. So without further ado, lets get to the contest:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014 BIG Contest
Welcome to the first major contest of GF. In the beginning of the year I had announced that instead of the traditional monthly contests, GamingForce will now be holding less contests but with much larger prizes. If you are reading this now then YOU could win a value of over $300! A total of three lucky winners will walk away with the goods and the respect.

The prizes
PlatinumLarge.png
Grand Prize With Encore (100points/No points earned through mini-contests)
$250 dollars(cha-ching!!)
+ Any $60 video game of your choice for any console ($60 value or less)
+$25 gift certificate card good towards your favorite online gaming service (PSN, eshop, Live, steam)
+20,000 shards to freely use in our http://gamingforce.us/index.php?app=ibEconomy]GamingForce Store
+Option to have a pinned topic of your choice within our forum for 2 months
/// The winner of the grand prize will be granted member of the month for 2 months \\\

OR

GoldLarge.png
Grand Prize (100points)
$150 dollars(BAM!)
+ Any $60 video game of your choice for any console ($60 value or less)
+$25 gift certificate card good towards your favorite online gaming service (PSN, eshop, Live, steam)
+10,000 shards to freely use in our http://gamingforce.us/index.php?app=ibEconomy]GamingForce Store
+Option to have a pinned topic of your choice within our forum for 2 months
/// The winner of the grand prize will be granted member of the month for 2 months \\\

SliverLarge.png
2nd Prize (Individual who has earned the most points below the grand prize winner)
$50 dollars(Cha-ching!)
+ Any $40 video game of your choice for any console ($40 value or less)
+$10 gift certificate card good towards your favorite online gaming service (PSN, eshop, Live, steam)
+5,000 shards to freely use in our http://gamingforce.us/index.php?app=ibEconomy]GamingForce Store
+Option to have a pinned topic of your choice within our forum for 1 month
/// The 2nd prize winner will be granted member of the month for 1 month \\\

BronzeLarge.png
3rd Prize (Individual who has earned the most points below the 2nd prize winner)
$20 dollars(yee-haw!)
+ $10 gift certificate card good towards your favorite online gaming service (PSN, eshop, Live, steam)
+ 3,000 shards to freely use in our http://gamingforce.us/index.php?app=ibEconomy]GamingForce Store

You must have paypal or an amazon account or some other payment service to receive the money. You can either get the games or all the cash value sent to you. Once you win it's up to you how you want it. By posting in this topic to sign up you agree you are old enough and legal to enter this and give any needed info to receive the prizes. Any personal info (anything we will ask the most is a name and address) received will be kept confidential.

Contest Details
Contest will run until a contestant reaches 100 points.

This is a referral contest, although there will be much more ways to earn points without referring people to GF as well. 1 point will be granted to a contestant for each new member he/she has referred to gamingforce. The new member must obtain 5 legitimate posts for the point to be granted to the contestant.

Mini-contests will be held every week or two, and will allow contestants to earn a maximum of 40 points by winning or enrolling throughout the many small scale contests. The contests could be about anything. GF Arcade related, Social networking, posting contests, and much more. Some of the contests may even assist contestants into getting referrals which will grant them the mini contest points and the referral points (kill two birds with one stone.......Dont' throw rocks at birds, it's not nice :thumbsup: !).

Regulations & Rules
-You must have no warnings and a total of 10posts to enter this contest

-The contest will run until the first contestant reaches 100points and may continue based on how the others are doing.

-You are allowed to recruit referrals to Gamingforce by any legitimate means possible. All referrals will be monitored and if there is any proven suspicious activity(bots/yourself), you could by kicked out of the contest.

Please respect the rules of the network(s) you are using to get referrals from.

-As the rules state the referred members must obtain 5 posts within gamingforce however welcome topics daily topics will not count towards the 5 posts.(daily topics are "how is the weather", "what game you last played", "what should you be doing right now", "last show watched" etc)

-Referrals must be used by using your own referral url. This is a link that you provide to people. When people enter through that link and signup it automatically counts that you have gotten a referral.
You can get/view your referral url by clicking on your user name on GF, choosing "My Settings". The referral button is near the top of the page

2u6fuvq.png

-All Spartan Gamer usergroup members of gamingforce who signup to the contest will be given 5 referral points automatically.

Entries: (names with - in front are the person who they referred)

• Super Bowser Bros.:  2

-Finalsmash
-Canzurn

• Memento Mori:

- arcade contest 1: +7
-Akatsuki-Chan

• JamorasGaming:

• kingcool52

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for all the details. If you have any questions feel free to ask below or PM Demon_skeith. All miniature contests will be held in the Gamingforce Contests board (located in the GF gamer Hangout Board) which a contest will be posted there tomorrow!

So if you want in on the prize, just sign up below in this topic. Good luck to everyone and just remember this will greatly benefit Gamingforce.

-Demon_skeith, owner and head admin of GF forums.

Cant wait to start. :grin:D

I might just have to attempt no mini-contests to go after that grand prize. What happens however if nobody wins the grand prize and the highest user won using contests?

/in

Good luck to all participants! I'd join; but, I'm busy with my own community.

Super Bowser Bros. said:
Cant wait to start. :grin:D

I might just have to attempt no mini-contests to go after that grand prize. What happens however if nobody wins the grand prize and the highest user won using contests?

/in
The grand prize can only be achieved if the person who gets 1st place has done so without entering any of the miniature contests.

I'm in. If I understand it correctly, the winner is whoever reaches 100 first, and their prize depends on whether or not they were all gained through referrals or not.

DS, give me an extra point for Canzurn, he was the guy who I first referred. he didn't make all the posts but now he has.

Contest is going pretty slow, just know the longer this goes I'll increase the prize money a little. However if there is no winner by the years end I'll either cut the money in half or may end the contest depending on constants. If the money is cut, it will still be more (than what it currently is) and continue to grow again. 

Back