Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! We inch closer to the warmer weather! And new updates on the GF board.

MotM

As always, I'll start off by announcing the member of the month! I congratulate froggyboy604 on keeping up with tech news and other discussions.

Security Issue

So we had a bit of a security issue this past month, but rest assured this was promptly taken care of with a little forum down time unfortantly. We still have an issue with the Russian site Yandex which I am unable to get any replies from them. But GF has shown up clean on all major sites and by our hosting.

During this fix, both the forum software and arcade app were updated to ensure all security holes were patched.

The Future

Sadly IPB still has yet to release IPB 4. At this time there is nothing new on GF's future upgrades and changes.

Question

I have a question to all GF members, I often post gaming news from other sites. Is there any sites you like me to search for gaming news on to post on the GF board? Let me know below please.

Well that's all for this update, keep up the posting everyone!

We currently have 144,456 Posts and 1,487 members. In the last month we gain 1,226 posts and 4 members. Didn't do well this month, lets try better next month!

Great update DS and Congrats to Froggy, thank you for being an awesome member. 
IPB did release and RC version so thinking that final it's to far away.

Congrats MOTM. :) Nice work Gaming Force. :) Hopefully the Yandex issue gets fixed soon.

Back