Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! Did you get pranked this week? And new updates on the GF board.

MotM

As always, I'll start off by announcing the member of the month! I congratulate VirusZero with his help with a recent security issue that GF had to deal with. Thanks and congrats!

Security Issue

I am happy to announce that all security issues with GF have been plugged and taken care of. Full details here: http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/74947-malicious-redirect-fixed/

Gaming Tournaments?

I was wondering if anyone here wanted to get some tourements going for some games? It can be in our Arcade or on Wii U's Smash bro  or on PS3's Destiny. I might be willing to get another game as well if everyone has that. Let me know below.

Well that is all for this update, I know everything is stale around here but rest assured we are working towards revamping GF for a more interactive future. Stay loyal for great things GF gamers.

We currently have 144,456 Posts and 1,492 members. In the last month we gain 2,553 posts and 5 members. Both stats up from last month! :)

Back