Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! What games are you currently playing for the summer? And new updates on the GF board.

MotM

As always, I'll start off by announcing the member of the month! I congratulate alakazam with his dedicated activity and reaching 500 posts! Congrats man!

Mewtwo Codes

Anyone who owns gen 4 smash games for the Wii U and 3DS, I'm giving away some codes! See here: http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/75165-free-mewtwo-codes-for-wii-u-and-3ds/

The future:

So who is tired of waiting for our glorious future to come? Well I don't know when IPB will officially drop the full out of beta IPB 4, but the current build out there is pretty close to it.

So in the next week or two I will be setting up some test boards based on the future software GF wishes to move to (Two being Xenforo and IPB 4) where you the members can try out and see what works better for you. In the meantime staff, please pay attention to the staff area as I start posting some outlining topics for things that need to be done. Once they are revised enough I'll let members see them to get further input.

Great things coming, stay tune folks!

Well that is all for this update, look forward to some neat updates as we get closer to E3 2015 which GF will once again cover it all!

We currently have 144,456 Posts and 1,493 members. In the last month we gain 3,666 posts and 1 members. Both stats up from last month! :)

Thank you! It is an honor to receive this award. I believe that other members would have been more worthy to receive it. This community has many active and loyal members. I'm looking forward to seeing how GamingForce evolves in the future, with the new software and everything.

Nice updates! Can't wait to see what will be done with the new software and E3 coverage. 

Congratulations, here is to a great month. IPB is apparently at a soft gold right now, whatever that means. Basically they are launching it officially supported but not marketing it. So you should be able to try it now.

Martin said:
Congratulations, here is to a great month. IPB is apparently at a soft gold right now, whatever that means. Basically they are launching it officially supported but not marketing it. So you should be able to try it now.
The current release of IPB 4.0 is rather buggy. I have used a forum that runs on it. It looks unfinished, and most of the apps available for v 3.7 have not been updated for it.

Back