Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It is E3 once again! And new updates on the GF board.

MotM

As always, I'll start off by announcing the member of the month! I congratulate Martin for his wonderful help on GF's future. Thanks and congrats man!

Software Update

Just a small heads up that I updated the IPB software this week to 3.4.8, its mainly for security purposes and shouldn't have affected anything. Report any issues if you see them.

E3 2015

Yes! Its time for E3 once again, gamer's greatest holiday and time of year. As always on June 14th we'll collapse the world of gaming boards into one and then bring out the E3 boards for all the wonderful news that will be coming out. Like years past as well activity should also boom from this, look forward to greatness.

Also, don't forget to help spread the word about GF hosting E3 news by using this banner wherever you can:

e32015.png

[img=http://gamingforce.us/e3/e32015.png][/img]

I hope we can break our records from last E3! (6,063 posts and 179 new members we got from last E3)

The future

If you haven't read it by now, please check out this topic it's vital that you do!

http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/75404-the-future-of-this-site/

Well that is all for this update folks, more in the future and I hope you enjoy E3. Remember Gamingforce is the best and safest place to view E3 stuff and chat about it.

We currently have 149,808 Posts and 1,509 members. In the last month we gain 5,352 posts and 16 members. Both stats up from last month! :)

Whoooo! I did it! Haha. Honor to the the member of the month again, feel like I am getting into the swing with this forum and my role here. Looking forward to what the future entails, the next couple of months should be interesting but also very good and successful. E3 first, and one of the big times of the year for our forum. Let's try to get a huge push of activity across the weeks following. 

Thanks for everyone who has posted around with us, ~5,000 posts in a month is very good but I feel we will be able to top that this month and hopefully continue to top that after we revamp the community. 

GamesToEnjoy said:
E3 2015 will be an amazing event! Looking forward...
Let's just hope there are some big announcements, worries me with Sony - they have already said exclusives are lackluster this year 
but I'm hoping they will show off some new IPs at E3 for next year etc. 

Congratulations, Martin!
Good job :grin:
So, MOTM can be awarded to a person twice huh....that's great ;)

alakazam said:
Frog should be a permanent member of the month... :lol: He's very active...

Some forums only offer it once to give a chance to other members to be active...
Well, yeah.
I am not really into such competitions though.

Demon_Skeith said:
For here, if you earn it you will get it.
Oh...is that so?
So how do someone earn it again? o_O

Back