GF Shop[Answered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smchronos

Awards
Credits
I have recently looked at the shop feature that is available with the Gaming Force website. Because the actual items are not explained in great detail.

First, the "Name Effect" item.
What does it let you do to your name? Change the color? Make it bold? Or just let you change your name?

Second, the "Award/Badge" item.
It says you can give it to other users, but can you give it to yourself?
winking0056.gif

Also, do you specify the award? Or is it random? Or do you choose from a list?

Third, the "Bank Steal" item.
Bank money goes to... the arcade? Is that right? If so, I can see why you may want to steal some... but I'm not sure how bank money is gained anyway.

Note: I may have missed a topic covering this. If so, please tell me where the topic is before you delete/lock this one.

QUOTE First, the "Name Effect" item.
What does it let you do to your name? Change the color? Make it bold? Or just let you change your name?

it is currently set to bold, I will be make this item more clear tomorrow.

QUOTE Second, the "Award/Badge" item.
It says you can give it to other users, but can you give it to yourself? http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/winking/winking0056.gif
Also, do you specify the award? Or is it random? Or do you choose from a list?

This should not be in there as we don't have a awards system in place. stosh must have put it in. *blames stosh*

QUOTE Third, the "Bank Steal" item.
Bank money goes to... the arcade? Is that right? If so, I can see why you may want to steal some... but I'm not sure how bank money is gained anyway.

you steal it, and goes into your bank. and see here how to get GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back