Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new and last month of 2011, it's a great month for festive shopping, And new things at the Gamingforce forums.

First off, I am looking for people to start making Gamingforce clans onto video games, if you are interested see this topic.

Now for a big announcement, at the end of this month most likely the week between Christmas and new years I will be revamping the Gamingforce forums. I will add two new custom made skins and maybe a third one (which would be premade), upgrading the forum software, add some neat new mods, update anything that needs to be, and do some tweaking around the forum as well as plus more! More details will be given at a later date, but look forward to some great things. For now, here is a skin preview of one of the custom skins:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/neoedGF/skinsample.png

Of course, if there is anything you like to see added or removed or changed or fixed please let me know now!

And really, that's all I got. So I wish everyone here on the GF forums a happy and safe holidays and I'll see you next month for another update. Till then, shotgun those noobs online!

And currently we have a total of 60,585 posts and 918 members. In this past month we made a total of 1,193 posts. and got 17 new members!

That's all for this update, I'll make another update topic next month to let you all know how things are doing. If you have any comments, suggestions for the site, ect. please post them so we can do our best to sky rocket this forum to the top and further then any other forum!

-DS :cool:

Back