• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no unless you can sell me some good product like say a shirt saying I watch forums for the plot or something like that.
We might you might need cm2 cm2 permission as he's the manager of the PLOTs. But yeah we can add something like I am sure Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith if that's ok with you Mr DS

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Also - make sure to avoid copyright and all that with these properties right? XP
Yeah we might need a Graphic artist to create some custom ones and also it has to be appropriate lol

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Some custom designs that have a tiny bit of Gaming Latest branding on it would be cool. Might be expensive to pay someone unless someone here is able to do it for a commission.

Read for some minutes about what's been said around setting up a GL merch. I love the ideas shared by user members here to be candid. I support the notion of having a GL tournaments for online gaming, I don't know about the games that will be picked for it. But I'll say, anyone will be appreciated.
I also have the idea of the T-shirt, GL stickers, and a store that will help to fund the projects when they come Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back