Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
That's right, though not concrete at this moment, but if I get all the awaiting GFX in this week, please expect the forum revamp to happen one week from today. So... what will happen?

I expect the revamp will take a better part of the day, so expect the forum to be down for a good 12 hours if not a bit longer. During this time you can keep an eye on our discord channel for updates, that I will announce in a few days. Expect the revamp to start around 11AM CST.

You guys will need to post your GL points on Friday 5/31. We will be using a different points system come the revamp and I will have to resign you guys your points after the revamp is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This revamp should be pretty smooth. its mostly just going to be a lot of time of configuring things, we'll get things going the night before so the forum could be acting odd starting late night of 5/31.

Wow, that's great and I really hope it wouldn't take too much time and the forum will be up after 12 hours or so.

You guys will need to post your GL points on Friday 5/31. We will be using a different points system come the revamp and I will have to resign you guys your points after the revamp is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So a new currency eh? what will it be called? Mr. Demon Dollar? in short DD$? lol

Just in case I cannot post because of any "unforeseen circumstances" on Friday lol:
My Current GL Point is $13,210 on 5/29-ish

Last edited:
Back