Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It's a new month! Ready to be frighten this month? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to a new month and the tenth update for this year! Got some good things going on of late so let's just get into it with...

---- Of the Month ----

The best member for their constant posting is cm2 cm2 which topic of the month goes to: photos that looks like that it comes straight out of a video game.

---- addons ----

Good news! We have an addon return! Moods is back! Still waiting on two other addons, hopefully they will be ready by end of the year!

----New Mod----

I think I forgot to announce this (my bad!) but Danielx64 Danielx64 has joined the ranks of Gaming Latest's Uber Gaming mods! Congrats and keep our forum clean of anything malicious!

----Spam----

If you recall from the last update, GL was having a bit of a spam issue. But with another mod on the team I do believe we are keeping things under control now. As always, if you see anything that breaks the rules, do report it!

---- Gift cards galore ----

The gift card section in our GL store has opened up! Many members such as LEGEND67 LEGEND67, Danielx64, and cm2 cm2 have already put their hard-earned GL points to use and bought them! Don't worry about me affording them, I'll just eat instant ramen for awhile :p

---50k in threads!---

full

Wow, noticed this while getting the stats below, we have exactly 50,000 threads (aka topics) made! Which this one will be 50,001! And my moods topic must have been the 50k one. An amazing achievement to say the least! Thanks everyone!

---- Win a free video game! ----

You guys forgot about this didn't you? Admit it! Anyways, if you remember those who earn a MotM spot, get entered for a drawing to win a video game come January 2020. And I'm going to give someone a bit of luck (or just cinch it for constant winner cm2), for this month, if you earn the top spot in the posting widget off to the side (meaning my name isn't with the most posts) you will earn MotM for October with your lottery slot earning you two more chances instead of the one!

So get posting! And please don't spam posts either.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I hope you all have a great month. It's Halloween this month, so enjoy your candy and be safe while dressing up as ghost and monsters!

Continue to enjoy the forum

---- Stats ----

We currently have 413,327 posts and 3,962 members. In this last month we made over 1,611 posts! And gained 19 members.

Great statistics as always.
I lost my profile link in the main page *sniff . I plan to get it back though :p

Back