GL Update 10/5

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
186,534
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full


It's a new month! The leaf's are turning colors! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone, to the tenth update of the year. The end is in sight for 2026 but as always...

---- Of the Month ----


Member of the month will go to @cm2 for continued posting of gaming videos and keeping the plot strong around here.

Topic of the month: Reddit Mod charged with terrorism

---- Life update ----

Ugh, sorry everyone, last month was a rough one for me. I lost two uncles; I got badly sick and I struck out at all my job applications that would have given me a better wage.

I see forum activity suffered as well, I'm sorry the site is struggling and I wasn't able to give it proper care. I hope to make up for it here in the coming weeks. At this time, gift cards will continue to be not offered as an option in the store, I am still trying a few other avenues to gain extra income, if I can make it happen, they should be back sooner than later.

I really am looking for remote/work from home job, so if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

---- September Awards ----

Top five posters of the month have gotten their awards! Congrats!

--- Youtube Channel ----

We've tried it in the past, but I can't manage everything by myself, I greatly thank to MisterbobbyPin for stepping up and managing a youtube for the forum! For right now it will be game clips by you, for you! We hope to do some great things with it in the future! :D

Please subscribe to it here: GamingLatest


That will do it for this update, I appreciate everyone who sticks with the forum, I promise some great things are coming soon! Hope everyone has an awesome month!


--- Stats ----

We currently have 568,300 posts and 4,307 members. In this last month we made over 1,174 posts!
 
Thanks D_S :) And i noticed the member of the month avatar pic is still for July lol @Demon_Skeith
 
Back
Top