Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1604300340131.png

It's a new month! I am thankful for you all! And new updates on the GL forums.

Happy destroy your families with election time everyone, it's time for the eleventh update of the year! Got a couple bountiful updates for you guys so as always to start off with...

---- Of the Month ----

MotM goes to Claraviolet Claraviolet for their many great posts in the anime section and other sections. Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to: Ninth Generation Console Size Comparison

---- RIP GL Discord ----

With sad news our Gaminglatest focused discord has come to an end, it has merged with the ever-growing, ever great Gaming Reinvented discord. We still have a GL section within them and we did this for the benefit of a much stronger gaming community. To join the GR discord, click on the discord button at the top of this forum. The benefits of said merger is....

---- Welcome new mods ----

Going off the top news, because of the merger has brought on two much needed gaming mods for our forum to police spam. I welcome them both and know they will do great work for us. Welcome them here: Please welcome 2 new Moderators to our team

More benefits and contests will come from this down the ladder.

---- Arcade Update ----

Look at the arcade section later on tonight as I'll add a game or two to it, I hope you all enjoy and have fun!

---- Big forum update ----

Got a big forum update coming later this month, the update will bring new features and a new theme! Please look forward to it as I continue to hammer away at the test board. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving is when it will happen but look for an official topic on it in a week or two.

That's it for this update! Anyways, I hope you are all taking care of yourself, specially mentally. Work hard on those gaming backlogs and please stay safe everyone. To anyone voting in the states, please take care and accept the results with grace. For Thanksgiving and Black Friday (if there is one), I hope you can somehow enjoy a meal with family and please, shop online only, do not go out for anything with covid still raging.

We currently have 436,712 posts and 4,317 members. In this last month we made over 2,032 posts! And gained 25 members.

Finally I got it back LEGEND67 LEGEND67 xD
I told you that....I will get it back. Didn't I? Now I am going to have a big celebration xD

GG you did well that's for sure no party for meh?
Thank you and we can have a party where you all hail the great Claraviolet Sama xD
I will try to post a few more topics to ensure this is not taken from me again xP

Congratulations Claraviolet Claraviolet
ANd shame about discord then again it wasn't that active and merging with another is good idea

Thank you and we can have a party where you all hail the great Claraviolet Sama xD
I will try to post a few more topics to ensure this is not taken from me again xP
GL on your sencond wish but you need to try hard since cm2 cm2 is here kek

As a reminder, every winner of MotM gets entered into end of the year raffle where someone can win a free game.
I forgot about that one.
No wonder getting a MotM is a big thing in GL. I plan to make a few more threads tomorrow

Back