Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! Tis Black Friday month! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the eleventh month of the year! As always, let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to cm2 cm2 for being plot awesome with 300 posts on the forum! Congrats and thank you :)

topic of the month is: How I'm using my PS5

---- October Awards ----

Even though people went out partying and trick or treating, members on here kept posting! As such, congrats to the top 5 last month and getting the jack-o-lantern award!

---- Welcome new Staff----

I like to once more welcome Sincerem Sincerem and Fait Fait as our new moderators!

---- Social Media----

With the return of Trilient Trilient Gaming Latest's presence on YouTube will finally grow again! With this push I am going to put focus in bringing life back to the Gaming Latest Twitter, please check them out below and help them grow:

I will offer awards and forum points to anyone who follows/subscribes to these media.

If you would like to help further our social media beyond the forum, please let me know. Or if you like to help out on discord/guilded, please contact Tiger21820 Tiger21820

---- PHP update----

So most sites and programs run on something called PHP, and ours needs to be updated. I suspect this will happen this Sunday with a slight downtime if any. Once done there should be no issues other than increase performance.

Related to this, I also did some updates that can be read here: Site Changes

Also, all the board names are back to normal and got a nice turkey banner up! (please don't shoot it :p )

---- Don't forget the candy!----

Find the candy posts, link them here and win some prizes! Boo! Welcome Halloween Contest - Bucket Topic

---- Please stay safe!----

It is November! Here in the states and other parts of the world, things can get crazy between Thanksgiving, shopping deals and holiday shopping in general. Please do not forget, Covid is still a thing! My brother and his family had to cancel their entire Halloween plans due to last-minute exposure to covid.

So please be safe out there and watch yourself!

Annnd that is it! I hope you all are doing well, have a great month and until next time!

We currently have 457,723 posts and 4,259 members. In this last month we made over 2,073 posts! We also gained 19 new members!

Many thanks Mr. Demon ! :) Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

The Turkey Banner is awesome I like it lol

hmm Tifa in Turkey PLOT suit lol

Congratulations cm2 cm2 on the MOTM win! And of course, a huge congratulations to the two new staff members as well :)!

Reactions: cm2
Thanks alot Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith having me as one of your Mods. And congrats for the latest achievement made with gaminglatest in the month of October. I am simply looking forward to more achievement in this month and beyond. Long live gaminglatest.com, and long live Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith to continue his good work in keeping this forum active, to drive success overall.

Thanks alot Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith having me as one of your Mods. And congrats for the latest achievement made with gaminglatest in the month of October. I am simply looking forward to more achievement in this month and beyond. Long live gaminglatest.com, and long live Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith to continue his good work in keeping this forum active, to drive success overall.
These are my exact thoughts! :)

Back