Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1614764054134.png

It's a new month! Everyone warming up from that winter chill? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the third month of the year! As always let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

Second winner of the year goes to cm2 cm2 for dedicated gaming news posting, thank you very much!

Topic of the month is: Kodi 19 was released

---- Heart Awards ----

Continuing the monthly top 5 awards, the top five last month should have a nice pixelated heart! Congrats! :)

---- MotM Raffle ----

Winner will come this Saturday, all numbers chosen or not :p (Sorry for the delay folks)

---- Store Revamp ----

The GL store will receive a revamp before end of the month, new items will be added, prices adjusted and happy to announce the return of the gaming credit cards! Look forward to it.

---- Win a game console?----

Let's see who is in the lead for this possible grand prize?

Tiger21820 Tiger21820 is with 1 referral!

Far far from the actual prize, but still 7 months left to go! Do not be discouraged, keep on trying for that prize folks :)

---- Combat Spam----

In my fight to keep GL spam free, I've added this month a required amount of characters for posts for new members. You can read about it here: New Members! You need a minimum message count!

Between this and no links allowed, I've seen spam go down drastically, and of course I like to thank our moderators who come on every day to police the forum :)

As always, if you see spam, be sure to report it.

---- GL arcade update----

finally, remembered to do this :p but two new games added this month:

Rummikub - Arcade

8 Ball Billiards Classic - Arcade

Next month I hope to have an arcade contest! More details soon.

That's all for this update! I hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to the year ahead once we get the Coronavirus tamed.

We currently have 444,182 posts and 4,051 members. In this last month we made over 1,514 posts! We also gained 29 new members!

Loving the heart award and love that each month has a unique award design. Congratulations to cm2 cm2 on being the MOTM as well!

Back