Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! Nearly E3 time! And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome everyone to the fifth update of the year! Not much going on so lets just get the basics out of the way with....

---- Of the Month ----

This month I decided to dedicate to cm2 cm2 for continued new postage updates on the forum! Congrats! Topic of the month goes to:
Nntendo Takes Down Commodore 64 Port of Super Mario Bros 1

---- Vote for Gaming Latest ----

Well we did pretty well in Forum Promotion's forum voting contest. We made it to the top eight, had to pull out a mass email trump card against a certain diabolic someone's ( JoyFreak JoyFreak ) forum but didn't just pull it off. Still though we got some great rewards to use for the near future so thanks to all who voted! We shall win next year. :)

---- Site upgrade ----

I am proud to announce in a good/bad news type of way, that either at the end of May or the very early of June, Gaming Latest will enter version 2! Version 2 will include a better running arcade, multiple gaming themed skins, discord connection, updated video game posting application and more!

I did say this is a type of good/bad thing, so the above is the good and the bad is in two parts. First not everything I had envision for version 2 will be ready at the time of update. And I suspect the updating process will take nearly all day at max, assuming there is no troubles (*laughing hysterically on the inside*). So why not wait till all is ready? Well see below why.

---- E3 2019 ----

Hot damn, another E3 is upon us! Despite the convention itself losing steam, GL will still stand behind this as the greatest time of the year to be a gamer! As such I want the forum looking its best which is why I am making the upgrade happen soon!

So to remind you all, E3 will begin June 9th until the 13th. As always me IntoxNitram IntoxNitram, CM30 CM30 and the other active members cm2 cm2 will bring you all the gaming news there is in a great, safe and friendly environment. So please do let others know of our great site to be apart of for E3 2019!

---- Site upgrade Cont. ----

So getting back to the upgrade, well there is actually more bad parts. The upgrade will not be a smooth one unfortunately, I'm going to have to switch up some addons, lose one here and there and tldr it won't be a smooth one. But grin and bear it all and the end result will be awesome!

I will have further updates and a concrete upgrade date in the coming weeks! Thanks for sticking with us and please look forward to the greatness.

---- After the update ----

So you are most likely wondering what will happen once the upgrade is done? Well I will continue to work and get the features I want ready for the site, which will be good as I can keep updating the forum in the months to come. But the main goal will be two things, increasing site traffic (hopefully leading to increase of active members) and throwing more support behind Gaming Reinvented.

Already CM30 is looking for more article writers which you can read here, Looking for Contributors for Gaming Reinvented and though we can't offer much for it now, be aware in the near future we can credit those who help the blog and forum out. It always has and always will pay to be a GL and GR member :)

Please continue to support us!

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I hope you all have a great month. The weather is getting nicer out but don't let that stop you from gaming and be sure to join us next month for E3!

Continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 404,676 posts and 7,238 members. In this last month we made over 1,733 posts! And gained 37 members.

This month I decided to dedicate to cm2 cm2 for continued new postage updates on the forum! Congrats! Topic of the month goes to:
Nntendo Takes Down Commodore 64 Port of Super Mario Bros 1

---- Vote for Gaming Latest ----

Well we did pretty well in Forum Promotion's forum voting contest. We made it to the top eight, had to pull out a mass email trump card against a certain diabolic someone's ( JoyFreak JoyFreak ) forum but didn't just pull it off. Still though we got some great rewards to use for the near future so thanks to all who voted! We shall win next year. :)

---- Site upgrade ----

I am proud to announce in a good/bad news type of way, that either at the end of May or the very early of June, Gaming Latest will enter version 2! Version 2 will include a better running arcade, multiple gaming themed skins, discord connection, updated video game posting application and more!

I did say this is a type of good/bad thing, so the above is the good and the bad is in two parts. First not everything I had envision for version 2 will be ready at the time of update. And I suspect the updating process will take nearly all day at max, assuming there is no troubles (*laughing hysterically on the inside*). So why not wait till all is ready? Well see below why.

Thanks Mr. Demon!:)

Hmm probably I need to post more PLOT cheerleaders to help win the next Forum Promotion Contest lol
pCi9sgr.gif

Go! Gaming Latest! Go Mr. Demon Go!

Looking forward to GLV2! So will there be a trailer with spoilers for GLV2 Mr. Demon?

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Version 2 in the flesh. Hopefully, June comes very quickly for us :grin:

I am very much looking forward to seeing these updates. I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything moves smoothly. As always, make sure to back-up! <3

Thanks Mr. Demon!:)

Hmm probably I need to post more PLOT cheerleaders to help win the next Forum Promotion Contest lol
pCi9sgr.gif

Go! Gaming Latest! Go Mr. Demon Go!

Looking forward to GLV2! So will there be a trailer with spoilers for GLV2 Mr. Demon?

*stares....* I mean *Ahem* there won't be any spoilers, full on show.... *Drools*

Reactions: cm2
*stares....* I mean *Ahem* there won't be any spoilers, full on show.... *Drools*
Nice! Things are getting really hot! Enter Gaming Latest Version 2.0!

Great and I don't think people would complain, if something is not working.
So relax xP

We love GamingLatest and we are here to support you. If anything goes wrong, we are here to help you. But as always, be safe and back up and do what you think is better for the community because your opinion matters most!

Back