Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1588485959793.png

It's a new month! Anyone going crazy yet? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the fifth month of the year, I hope you are all doing well in the on going madness but the forum moves on and I hope the few teasers today entices you all! Anyways, time for as usual....

---- Of the Month ----

MotM goes to... LEGEND67 LEGEND67 for his great posts around the forum!

Topic of the month is.... Social Distancing In Video Games

---- Software update ----

There will be another forum software update later this week and unlike the last one, this one will go a lot better. I expect about an hour down time but not much more.

---- Changes ----

Sometime this month I'm going to make some changes to the World of Gaming section for better posting, since I don't foresee us getting the auto gaming post addon back anytime soon, I'm going to make things a bit better in posting. More on this in the future.

---- Brace yourself ----

Because everyone is he-errr, wrong game. But me and CM30 CM30 are working on something and I hope to reveal the details soon which will come with bonus benefits here for the forum. In the meantime, I suggest getting your hands on a Switch.

And that is all! I hope you are all taking care of yourself, specially mentally. Work hard on those gaming back logs and please stay safe everyone.

We currently have 423,472 posts and 4,157 members. In this last month we made over 1,472 posts! And gained 31 members.

Congrats Kek LEGEND67 LEGEND67 on becoming the member of the month! :)

Great progress guys
I have been a little busy but I will be working for MOTM, next month :grin:

Back