Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1622708972587.png

It's a new month! Its E3 time!!!!! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the sixth month of the year! As always let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

This month goes to Tiger21820 Tiger21820 for their contributions to the site with activity, spam clean up and joining the new partnership program! Congrats!

Topic of the month is: UK council over spends on Mario Bros. plant pots

---- May Flower Awards ----

Congrats to the top five posters of May! I hope you enjoy the flowers!

---- Win a game console?----

It is officially canceled, due to low activity and the fact I don't think I can get anyone a new console. So, a new contest will be announced after E3! Stay tuned.

Speaking of....

---- E3 2021----

Had to skip last year due to Corona-chan, but it is back, and we're as ready as ever! It will start on June 12 and end on June 18th! As always GL will bring out the E3 boards (they are so dusty!) and cover all the news there will be! Let your friends know to stop by and let us all enjoy E3 this year.

---- Want to be Staff----

Gaming Latest is at least looking for one moderator to join our ranks! If you're interested or know someone who is, please PM me and Revolved101 Foodie in the same PM. This may be free or paid depending on the skill sets and what the person offers for the forum.

---- Light theme changing----

The new light theme is being worked on, it will come with new banners for both the light and dark theme. Other images (forum news, weekly game releases) will be updated by GL's birthday.

---- Hint hint----

Save your GL points for August ;)

---- Member count----

At the end of this topic, I usually post a high member count, this is due to spam marked registrations still counting for the site. I've been cleaning that up, and we should have better looking stats.

That's all for this update! I hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to the year with E3 announcing something good for you.

We currently have 449,215 posts and 4,146 members. In this last month we made over 1,686 posts! We also gained 40 new members!

Congratulations Tiger21820 Tiger21820 on winning the MOTM for May! Looks like I missed out on the TPOM spots so no flower for me :(

Back