Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! Welcome to the spread out E3 month! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the sixth forum update of the year! Few things to go over, so let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to Ash Ash for lots of great posts and bringing to attention of a major bug impacting continued conversation to the site! Congrats!

Topic of the month is: Gaming Shower lol

---- Social Groups Live ----

Don't forget about GL social groups! The pizza group will remain up for one more month and then be replaced by a new one! If you want to start your own, read this: Social Groups Live!

---- Let's have a laugh! ----

Things are... bleak in the world of late, so let's all have a good laugh! If you know some humor, post it here to win prizes:

---- Awards out ----

Congrats to those of you who posted in the top five in May and haven't done so before!

---- New Moderator ----

I like to welcome a new moderator to the site! MisterBobbyPin Techno congrats on the promotion and do a great job!

---- Mind the multiple news postings ----

At this point I would start brushing off the dust on the E3 boards and getting ready for a week long of 100+ news topics, sadly E3 is not happening this year and the converged news will be spread throughout June and the rest of summer! Sony had theirs yesterday and more to come!

So as a reminder, please make sure you don't duplicate current news postings. Moderators, please just merge topics if you do happen to see any.

Let's hope for some news filled June!

---- Zero free----

This past week, any and all zero post accounts were deleted. Normally I give a warning, but most hadn't been logged in a month or were banned, so out they went like trash!

---- Social Media----

As a reminder to follow Trilient's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHnda5K97W2MmIptdej9Uw

Revolved101 Official YouTube Channel

If you need a quick update on news, keep an eye on our twitter: https://twitter.com/gaming_latest?lang=en

Or quickly chat in our partnered Tiger21820 Tiger21820 Discord server! Links can be found in the newly made Social media tab on the top navigation.

And that is it for this update! I hope everyone has a great month and see you next month for more news!

We currently have 473,726 posts and 4,085 members. In this last month we made over 2,331 posts! We also gained 5 active new members!

Reactions: cm2
Congrats MOTM Ash! :)

Reactions: Ash
Thank you, thank you! Glad to be the MOTM for May and glad that I managed to find a little bug as well :)

Thanks for the promotion of my Channel Mr DS. I will be having a video up soon just recently getting my channel organized.

Back