Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I am pleased to announce the new feature to Gaming Latest, social groups!

Social groups is where you can create your own dedicated fan board to any topic you wish! (That is safe for general viewing and doesn't cover an already made board). You can use it to discuss books, a certain character, a certain movie, a general thing or whatever you want!

When a new group is made, it will be located in the higher gaming category.

Each month or every few months I will make a dedicated group for a random subject, this month's subject is... Pizza! Go wild with anything to do with that favorite gamer food!

The purpose of the groups is to help promote more dedicated topic discussions, I hope to see more lively discussions on the site :)

If you like to open up your own group, it will cost $1,000 GL points! Just PM admin staff if you are interested! I will also create an item in the store as well soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I can't seem to join the pizza group because it says I've reached the maximum amount of groups I can join (0).

I can't seem to join the pizza group because it says I've reached the maximum amount of groups I can join (0).
Does it work now?

It should be good now, found another setting in user groups that was set to zero.
Could there a post on staff section how to setup to social groups?

I can request membership now, thanks. I think it might be good to just make it an open group that has instant membership, especially for the ones that are just about general topics like pizza.

I think the addons might be different actually so not sure if it's possible with this one. It should be somewhere in the group settings

I think the addons might be different actually so not sure if it's possible with this one. It should be somewhere in the group settings
I fixed it now (I hope) it was on require membeship to view contents of the group I unchecked the box

Back