Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's E3 Time! and new updates on the Gaming Latest forum.

Welcome to the sixth month of the year everyone, we are half way through the year and its finally E3 time to unveil tons of gaming news! So without further delay first update as always is.....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to IntoxNitram Martin for making member of the month for dedicated staff work! Topic of the month goes to: VR bringing 9th console generation early?

---- Arcade ----

Time for some new great arcade games, this month I bring you classic sonic the hedgehog (haven't beaten it to see if it scores or not), plus Hexxagon and Luigi's Mansion (a donkey kong clone).

---- E3 2016 ----

Hard to believe its been a year, but it is time! E3 2016 is a mere seven or so days away and I can already feel all the gamer's excitement for new consoles and new games.

As always I will have the E3 boards prepped and ready to go for E3 so we can properly post all the news that will flood out. I also have a small contest planned for E3, so please look forward to an update next weekend.

Till then Please tell friends, family and strangers about Gaminglatest.com!

GL will be the best and friendliest place to discuss all E3 topics without anyone going overboard, I hope to make this place thrive on that week and the months to come.

I also hope to make good use of our partnership with CM30 CM30 site to further the news and discussion.

---- Software update ----

Just a small heads up there have been some software updates to xenforo, nothing on the user side sadly but if you notice anything odd or not working please let staff know asap.

---- First Store Customer! ----

It's IntoxNitram Martin month, not only did he make MotM, but he was also the first customer in Gaming Latest's Store! Build up your forum currency folks and you can also buy a free $20 game gift card (or the amount via paypal)!

---- Thanks for sticking with us! ----

That's another update. Enjoy your June and the E3 event everyone and hopefully I will bring you great news in July.

---- Stats ----

We currently have 189,032 posts and 1,782 members and in the last month we made 1,581 posts and got 14 new members.

Back