Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1625300872813.png

It's a new month! Are your games melting in this heat? And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to another update for the forum as we enter the seventh month of the year! As always let us start with...

---- Of the Month ----

This month goes to Me! Hahah, no, but I should since I nearly made 600 posts :p But member of the month goes to cm2 cm2 for continued support and news topics posted on the site. Thank you as always!

Topic of the month is: Best ever Snes emulator creator has died

---- Nearly done with bad luck ----

Or so they say, this year Gaming Latest has been in the shadow of its 13th birthday, considered unlucky by most, so I haven't done much. As we enter August and GL's 14th birthday, I hope to get things going and got a few things planned. Some new shiny addons, some images and a new light theme!

Please look forward to August, everyone.

---- June E3 Awards ----

June is E3 and as such top 5 posters got a shiny E3 award! Congrats!

---- Want to be Staff----

Gaming Latest is at least looking for one moderator to join our ranks! If you're interested or know someone who is, please PM me and Revolved101 Foodie in the same PM. This may be free or paid depending on the skill sets and what the person offers for the forum.

---- Hint hint----

Save those GL points for August! :grin:

That's all for this update! I hope everyone is staying safe and staying cool!

We currently have 451,138 posts and 4,168 members. In this last month we made over 1,923 posts! We also gained 22 new members!

Congratulations cm2 cm2 on another well-deserved MOTM win :)! I wonder what is happening in August for our GL points to be saved :hushed:

Congrats to cm2 for member of the month of June!

If I may, I must point something out:

Due to spam bots using their profiles to spam links for advertising, new members who want to make changes to their profiles must have their changes approved by staff until further notice! Thanks for understanding!

Thanks Mr.Demon, Everyone! :)

That's great.
We are growing a lot and that's good to know. I would probably be busy for the next couple of days...so I can't be here much

Back