Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1596351719228.png

It's a new month! Happy unlucky birthday GL! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the eighth update of the year! It's another quiet update but got a few juicy stuff so to start off with...

---- Of the Month ----

MotM goes to... cm2 cm2, may the plot keep you strong!

Topic of the month is.... G4 Channel Returns?!

---- Happy Birthday to GL ----

That's right, it is Gaming Latest's birthday month! As of the 8th, this forum will be exactly 13 years old! For the birthday I do have a very special event for you all, a scavenger hunt! Details will be forthcoming in a day or two but first place prize will be $150. Look forward to it!

---- Still looking for Staff ----

Hey, I'm still looking for staff to help the forum out! We've been around for 13 years, why not join up and help us out for another 13 years? Contact me or Revolved101 Foodie for details.

---- Let's play some games ----

Hey, if you haven't heard I got myself a job finally and I like to dedicate some small part of my weekend playing games with other members from time to time. If you like to do this, see this topic: Online games you can play for Gaming Latest

That's it, a short update but hopefully more in the near future. Anyways, I hope you are all taking care of yourself, specially mentally. Work hard on those gaming back logs and please stay safe everyone. And! to any of my members going to school or know someone who is, I wish you all the best of safe health during these days.

We currently have 429,585 posts and 4,248 members. In this last month we made over 1,988 posts! And gained 21 members.

Many thanks Mr. Demon! :) Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and LEGEND67 LEGEND67 :)

And it's not a unlucky GL Birthday, because Tifa's Lucky 7th Heaven PLOT always in play!

Happy birthday GL!
Wow 13 years is really cool. I hope to see it celebrate many more birthdays. I am glad that you got a job Demon_Skeith!

Congratulations cm2 cm2. 13 years is an amazing achievement and I can't wait to celebrate it. Looking forward to that contest as well!

Reactions: cm2
Back