Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's GF GL's birthday! and new updates on the Gaming Latest forum.

Welcome to the eighth month of the year everyone, as we are on the heels of gamescom and TGS, hopefully we will learn more about the new consoles soon! In the meantime it's time for new updates on the GL forum. As always we will start with....

---- Of the Month ----

Congrats to Lienx Lienx for making member of the month with so many great posts and activity of late! For topic of the month is: Whats in your MAN cave.

---- Arcade ----

Time for some new arcade games, this month I bring you Megaman! Found a bunch of flash games though I have no idea if they record a score yet but I'm sure they will be fun to play and VirusZero VirusZero is sure to take any if they do score!

---- Birthday ----

You read that subtitle right! It's Gaming Latest's birthday this month! On August 8th 2007 I took over the site from its founder which the site was then known as Gamingforce. One year ago around this time I finally made the site into my own image (after a few minor issues) and with the help of IntoxNitram Martin we have made Gaming Latest what it is today and still strive to make it something!

So that places the site itself at 9 years old and GL at one year old! More on this in less than a week :)

---- upgrade ----

For security reasons I did upgrade our xenforo software to the latest version, this did cause a few skin issues but everything has been fixed. Sorry for any issues.

In a unrelated issue, there was one topic that was badly viewed by our hosting server, I don't think any members themselves were affected by it.

---- Thanks for sticking with us! ----

That's another update. I wish all students a safe school year (can't believe the summer is nearly gone!) and please look forward to more news and updates from us!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 194,835 posts and 1,936 members and in the last month we made 1,582 posts and got 16 new members!

Back