Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! The leafs fall and game releases build up! And new updates on the GL forum.

Welcome everyone to the ninth update of the year, due to poor health and going back to school this update has been a bit slow. Plus there really isn't much to say outside of the usual so lets just get into this with:

---- Of the Month ----

I like to nominate テクニカル諏訪子 SuwakoMoriya as member of the month for all the constant posting around the forum! Congrats :)

Topic of the month goes to:

Let’s Interview; SuperVektoroids Developer PixelStrike Games!

---- TGDB Addon ----

Currently the addon makers are changing up their API, so this will most likely be ready by end of the year. Hopefully....

---- Contest ----

If you haven't heard, we're hosting a pretty major contest! Please go check it out below here, I have a few updates ready to add to it tomorrow:

September Contest

That's it for this update, I will be busy with school till about mid October, after that I'll be done with some classes and be more active after that. Hang tight till then folks and thanks for being active!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 369,529 posts which in this past month we've made 1,034 posts. We currently have 6,802 members and in the last month we've gotten 29 new members!

Back