Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
We provided a first report last week on Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection, a PSP compilation of FFIV and its formerly downloadable sequel The After Years. Now get your first look through the screenshots we've uploaded to our gallery.

You may get a Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II vibe from the visuals. Square Enix has upped the visual quality to PSP spec, with crisp, high resolution sprites.

But there's more to the game than just visual updates. A new scenario is being added, bridging FFIV and The After Years. This is being supervised by Takashi Tokita, lead designer on the original FFIV and producer on The After Years. Joining the new scenario, The After Years will be getting a new CG opening.

Fans can look forward to a new gallery mode. This includes artwork and a CG movie viewer.

Japan will get Complete Collect this Spring. A release for outside of Japan has yet to be announced.

website and trailer

source

awesome.

Also saw this. i should start posting when I see them... Anyways, IV was my favorite, so I expect this here.

Knowing Square Enix, this game might not be the final remake for Final Fantasy IV. But still, I have no complaints about it.

Back