Gmail or Yahoo Mail?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I hardly see people who are still making use of Yahoo Mail. It seems like most people have dumped it and moved on completely to using Gmail. I still have my yahoo mail account and I use it once in a while.

images - 2022-11-30T004956.555.jpeg

I have a yahoo email old as time itself, but in the last year I've been moving stuff over to my gmail/outlook, just isn't as good anymore.

I might still give my Yahoo mail a go for another year before moving on from it eventually.

I prefer Gmail but wouldn't say I use it too much. At least it tries to sort stuff so it's easier to delete.

I used to have a Yahoo email till I was unable to reset it. That made me to divert to Google Mail and it has been a wonderful experience so far.

I used to have a Yahoo email till I was unable to reset it. That made me to divert to Google Mail and it has been a wonderful experience so far.
I had that experience with my first Gmail account. After that, I make sure to have a way to reset my password.

I have a few accounts I keep for different things. I used to have Gmail but didn't care for it. I do have Ymail, used to be just Yahoo Mail, that I use for when I want to email questions & may get spammed.

Back